Monday, 1 February 2016

Annual Ball


On Saturday evening my friends and I all went to our Annual Ball. Annual Ball is an event that is held every year by the medic's society in the Adelphi Hotel, where we have a meal, entertainment, and dance the night away.


 We all dressed up in our ballgowns, did our hair and make-up, and (of course) took loads of photos whilst drinking wine.


My dress was from Missguided, and I decided to have my hair plaited to one side to compliment the low back.


The band that played were the Flynn & Tonics, a local Liverpool band that cover loads of up-to-date songs. The theme of the night was Mardi Gras, so there were bright colours and feathers all over the room.


After the party ended, we headed to Pop World. In ballgowns. Everyone thought we'd been to a wedding - but it was good fun anyway. I had such a lovely night and can't wait for our next medic's event!

Apologies for not posting yesterday; I basically slept and ate all day and was too tired to write a blog post by the evening. I hope you all had a great Monday - happy February!!
One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.
                         - Brigitte Nicole



1 comment: