Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Disney throwback


Here's a bit of a throwback for you... BECAUSE I AM GOING TO DISNEYLAND PARIS TOMORROW!!!

None of these photos were actually taken in Disneyland, as I couldn't find our box of old photos (I think it's probably in the loft), so this was the closest I could get - me with an assortment of Disney cuddly toys and on a carousel.

We used to go to Disneyland quite a lot when I was younger; I think we went 7 or 8 times - but the last time was 10 years ago when I was 12. It's such a magical place and all of my family really wanted to go again (especially Mum and Dad...), so we decided to book to go this February while we still can. I can't wait to go on the rides and wander around the park with Minnie Mouse ears on my head!

So today, after placement, I picked my sister up and we travelled home, warbling along to Disney songs the whole way - my personal favourite are those from The Lion King. My sister and I have Hakuna Matata downnn. Can you tell how excited I am?!
You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress, simultaneously.
                 - Sophia Bush



No comments:

Post a Comment