Friday, 19 February 2016

Disneyland Day 1 and 2


Hello from Paris!!!

As I mentioned, really early on Thursday morning we travelled all the way to Disneyland via the Eurotunnel to spend a few days here. And I have had such a fantastic time so far! Yesterday we spent the whole afternoon in the Disneyland park, and today we went on all of the rides in the Walt Disney Studios.

There are quite a few new rides since we last visited (which was 10 years ago...), and I have really enjoyed trying out the Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Ratatouille rides. The Ratatouille ride was especially good - it is 3D and makes you feel like a tiny mouse. You also smell bread cooking and other smells in the kitchen as you go round!

I will update you with more photos when I'm home, but Disneyland is such a magical place - especially at night.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment