Friday, 5 February 2016

Get a half price Birchbox!


I have known about beauty subscription boxes for a while, but have never signed my life away to one... Until now.

When I found out that I could get a Birchbox for half price, only costing me £6.47 including delivery, I couldn't resist. Especially when I found out what this month's box will contain - 5 luxury beauty products plus a Spectrum powder brush (and I have wanted one of these beautiful brushes for so long!). The brush itself is worth much more than the £6.47 I've paid for the whole box. The beauty products that I may receive include a blusher from theBalm, a cleanser from KORRES, and an eyeshadow stick from LOC (which you get to choose the colour of).

Plus you can cancel your subscription at any time. So, if after this month I look at the next box's contents and decide I don't want to try any of them, I will just cancel online.

So how can you sign up? Use the code HAPPYDAYS to get 50% off your box, and click on this link to gain an extra £5 worth of Birchbox points, redeemable against full-sized products in the Birchbox store.

I will share with you what I get when my box arrives - I'm excited to try out some new products!
It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.



No comments:

Post a Comment