Monday, 29 February 2016

Llama cushion



How cute is this cushion?! I'm a sucker for anything with pom-poms on, and I loved the colours in the print of the llama, including the stitched details. I picked up an Asda Home catalogue the other day (yes, I'm an old woman), and saw this cushion in it - so of course, I had to order it as soon as I got home. It brightens up my room even more, and the back of it is a teal blue, so it could be used facing either way around.

Today has been a normal day on placement and studying, although I started my psychiatry rotation this morning which I am looking forward to. No exciting leap year proposals from me, I'm afraid! The only permanent new man in my life is my llama. I've called him Larry.
No matter how hard the past, you can always win again.
           - Buddha



1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, my sister loves llamas and her name is Hannah!!!

    ReplyDelete