Sunday, 7 February 2016

The rain cloud jumper


Jumper - H&M
Jeans - Asos
Blouse - H&M
Trainers - H&M
Earrings - Primark

When I saw this jumper, I kind of had to get it. It's so cute and so fitting for the current weather - and I love how the little cloud is made out of sequins. I wore it to hospital the other day, so it can easily be dressed up or down, and it will go with trousers or skirts.

Apologies for my hair in these photos - I washed it this morning and it still hadn't dried by the time these photos were taken (three hours later). Today has been a rather lazy one, having a relaxing bath this morning and then just relaxing before Sunday dinner, and then catching the train back up to Liverpool. My housemate cooked us a Lithuanian dish for tea this evening, consisting of mushroom dumplings and a poppy milk pudding - which was delicious.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend!
Darling, don't forget to fall in love with yourself first.



No comments:

Post a Comment