Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Treaty Pie


This evening my housemate and I were sat watching Ex on the Beach, and decided that we needed some pudding. So we looked online for delivery services in Liverpool and found Treaty Pie, who stock a variety of milkshakes, cakes, waffles and American candy that can be delivered straight to your door until 11pm.

I decided to order a banana and Reese's peanut butter and chocolate milkshake (there are so many choices!), which was amazing - the banana was obviously freshly cut and went so well with the peanut butter taste. We also shared a red velvet cake and Reese's peanut butter cheesecake, and both were great - although the cheesecake became slightly sickly.

Our order came to £15.50 altogether - £4 each for the shakes, and £3.75 each for the cakes. I think that's about standard price if you ate in a cafe, and we had free delivery as we spent over £10, so I didn't think the prices were overly expensive. The only downside was that Treaty Pie took over an hour to deliver to us, so we were getting a little impatient by the time they arrived.

I think cake and sweet treat delivery will really catch on in the UK, and I was so excited to try out Treaty Pie. I will definitely be ordering from them again!
The most reliable way to predict the future is to create it.



No comments:

Post a Comment