Friday, 25 March 2016

Good Friday in Ironbridge


I have mentioned Ironbridge so many times before on my blog - it is a town in Shropshire famous for having the first iron bridge in the world. As it was such a nice day today, my mum and I decided to go to Ironbridge for the afternoon.


We spent the afternoon wandering around the many gift shops. There are no chain stores in Ironbridge, just little independent shops, which I think adds to its charm.


Dungarees - New Look
Striped Top - New Look
New Balance Trainers - Getthelabel.com*


The rest of the day was spent relaxing in the summer house, doing some work, and getting ready to go out with friends tonight. I hope you have had a lovely Good Friday!
One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change.



1 comment:

  1. I visited Ironbridge a few years ago when on holiday in Shropshire and remember it being a lovely little place. Also you look really lovely in your photos here :)
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete