Saturday, 26 March 2016

Our Easter egg bowl


It's become a tradition in our house that every Easter my mum will buy an abundance of chocolate eggs for us to artistically arrange in a bowl, and pick at over the long weekend. So today my sister and I put it together - and realised that Mum had gone a little over the top with the chocolate buying.


I haven't left the house today, but it has actually been lovely. My family and I have been playing board games all afternoon and evening, and then Dad cooked us a lovely meal of baked camembert to start and a prawn pasta dish for the main. Days in with my family are always good fun - and it's nice to spend so much time together as a 5. I also had a really good snuggle with Bruce earlier, who fell asleep on me for about half an hour (check the photo out on Instagram here!).
It wasn't a waste of time if you learned something.



No comments:

Post a Comment