Saturday, 2 April 2016

6 things that have made me happy today #7

1) A lie in
I didn't get up until 1pm today, and then I had another 2 hour nap this afternoon. Basically, I haven't really been awake all day.

2) The fact it doesn't get dark until 7pm
Today I really noticed the lighter evening, as I was sat next to my window in my bedroom reading. I love it when the evenings start to get lighter - it makes me feel like I'm on holiday!

3) Dad's meal
Dad always cooks us an amazing meal on a Saturday evening - tonight we had stuffed peppers, curry and sorbet. It's one of the highlights of my week.

4) Great Friday night
Last night I went out with my sister and our friends, and had a really fun night dancing away until 3am. I'm not a big going out person, but love to go occasionally and always love a good boogie.

5) Board games
My family and I have been playing board games all evening, and I love spending time with them whilst racking my brain for some random general knowledge answer for our quiz games (I usually don't know it).

6) Easter chocolate
I still have loads of chocolate left over from Easter, and have been picking at it all day. I have especially been enjoying Malteser bunnies and Oreo chocolate eggs.
When the day is over, let it go. Don't dwell on what you could've or should've done. Tomorrow is another day and another chance.
                   - Mandy Hale



No comments:

Post a Comment