Wednesday, 13 April 2016

April Birchbox

Another month, another Birchbox... And this may be my favourite one yet! (Probably because it contains a Benefit sample...)

April Birchbox 2016

Balance Me Tinted Wonder Eye Cream (RRP£20)
I tried this eye cream previously when it came free with Glamour magazine and I loved it, so I was really excited to have it again. The cream comes out of the tube skin-coloured, and when applied under the eyes it instantly makes them look brighter, easily concealing dark circles. It is also really hydrating and anti-ageing. I love Balance Me as a brand and am always up for trying more of their products, so I am really happy that Birchbox have incorporated them into their monthly subscription boxes.


Benefit Dew The Hoola (RRP £22.50)
There is a Benefit sample in every April Birchbox, and I was really excited to receive Dew The Hoola. It is the liquid version of Benefit's Hoola bronzer, and adds a subtle glow when smoothed onto the skin, without any shimmer. I also love the sweet floral smell of it. I have had a sample of this before and really loved it, so I was glad to have it again - I will definitely think about repurchasing this when I've used it up! Plus the full-sized container is gold and looks like a bamboo stick.


Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner in Black (RRP £11)
I am usually one for liquid eyeliner, but I decided to try out this kohl eyeliner to line my top eyelid. The formula was really creamy so it was really easy to apply - and easier than liquid eyeliner to correct if I made a mistake. It also stayed on all day without smudging, which is a huge bonus. The Cynthia Rowley Beauty line is exclusive to Birchbox, and so far I am very impressed - although £11 for a kohl eyeliner is a little steep.


Kueshi Foot Care Cream (RRP £12)
This cream is designed to be massaged into feet to make them softer and soothed. It is fragranced with tea tree oil (which left my feet smelling really good!) and absorbs really easily. It also claims that it helps to relieve burning and itching. My feet did feel nice and soft afterwards, and I have to admit it was lovely to apply after a long day.

PARLOR Detangling Leave-In Conditioner (RRP £17)
I sprayed this leave-in conditioner all over my hair after washing it in the shower, and found that it was easier to brush through. I also found that my hair felt softer than it sometimes does. A good product, but I don't think I will be repurchasing it again purely because of the price.

I also especially loved the box this month, which was designed by Rifle Paper Co - very spring-like!

If you would be interested in signing up for Birchbox, you can get £5 worth of Birchbox points to spend in the Birchbox shop by clicking through my link here. Every April box contains a Benefit sample, and you can get a FREE full-size NUXE Masque when you join Birchbox if you use the code 'PAMPERME' at the checkout!
A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment