Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Crust

My mock exams are over and done with, so I'm back at home again - yayyyy!

After our exam this morning, 3 of my friends and I decided to go out for lunch - again. You wouldn't believe I was a student, would you?!


Crust, 25 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4DN

We wandered down into town and ended up at Crust, a new pizza restaurant on Bold Street. 

Their motto is "Pizza. Pasta. Beer." - this is reflected in their extensive yet affordable food and drink menus. You get to choose the base for your pizza, and you can even choose to have black dough, which is made from vegetable charcoal and is supposed to be healthier (I wasn't brave enough for this).


We had to get a couple of bruschetta to start, as they were only £3 each and looked delicious. I love a good bruschetta, and these didn't disappoint - the tomatoes were really ripe and sweet.


I then had a vegetarian pizza, which was huge and very filling, and tasted as good as it looks.

We had to quickly pay the bill and walk all the way up the hill back to uni to mark our exam papers, but it was worth it as we had a really lovely chat with some great food.

I always tell you about the decor in the restaurants I visit, but I think it's really important to create a good atmosphere. Crust's was quite modern, with lots of yellow and blues and some great hexagonal tile choices - not your typical traditional Italian restaurant, but I loved it anyway.
Don't stop until you're proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment