Thursday, 21 April 2016

One thing that will instantly make you feel better about your life #1

I want to start a new series of posts, where I write about one thing that should instantly make you feel better about your life right now. Because, sometimes, life is just ridiculous. And we all need to have a laugh at it once in a while. So here is my first thing that will make you feel better about your life...


Pax the Poopin' Pup

I saw this poopin' pup advertised on TV, and it instantly made me laugh. I mean, why do you need a toy puppy that poops?! 

Before I go on, please watch the advert here:


LET'S GET YOUR POOP ON, PAX! It's cute poop, to the max...

Erm... When I was a kid, if I wanted to clean up poo I could just go into the nearest field. I just find it strange that any child would want to clean up after a poopin' dog, if I'm honest. Plus you also have to feed the dog its own poo, so that it can come out the other end... Slightly strange.

Anyway, Pax made me feel a little better about life, and made me chuckle for a while. Sometimes the smallest thing makes you realise that life is fun, and doesn't have to be taken too seriously all the time. And y'know, if you're partial to pooping toys and want to go out and buy Pax, then I won't be judging you.

PS That fart in the video will never get old...
Sometimes what you're looking for comes when you're not looking at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment