Friday, 8 April 2016

Peckish

Peckish Cafe Albrighton
Peckish Cafe Albrighton

Peckish Cafe, 82A High Street, Albrighton, Wolverhampton, WV7 3JA

I have been to Peckish once before for afternoon tea (post here), so my mum, sister and I decided to visit again today for lunch. Peckish is a cafe in the village of Albrighton, and has a really vintage vibe due to the mismatched furniture and crockery. I had a tuna, onion and cheddar cheese toastie that was served with crisps, salad and homemade coleslaw, whereas the rest of my family had cake - the cakes at Peckish are always delicious.


Dinosaur T-Shirt - Tee and Cake via Topshop
Denim Skirt - Asos
Jacket - Vintage
Trainers - H&M (Similar)

I saw this T-shirt last week in Topshop and just had to get it - I love clothes with dinosaurs on and the pun on this one made me laugh. T-shirts are such a staple in my wardrobe as they can be paired with so many different bottoms. Tee and Cake are my favourite brand to buy from Topshop - all of their clothes have cartoons of some sort on them, often with a witty pun.

I paired my outfit with a slick of lilac lipstick (Makeup Revolution in Depraved), which I think adds to the quirky vintage vibe.


The rest of the day was spent shopping in Telford and sleeping, before watching Jurassic World this evening. I really enjoyed it and thought the special effects were amazing - definitely worth a watch if you haven't yet seen it (it's just come onto Sky Movies).
Don't make change too complicated - just begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment