Saturday, 30 April 2016

TGIF!

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Today has been a typical Friday for me, spent in hospital on placement, and then napping for a few hours when I got home. I then watched Ted 2 with my housemates, which was really funny.

Tomorrow I am going to another #NWmeet bloggers meet up (read about the past two here and here) which I am really excited about! It will lovely to see some of the girls that I met at the past two events again. Afterwards I'm going to Wales to stay in a cottage with my family for the long weekend. It will be lovely spending time with them and going for long walks in the countryside.

I'm not sure how much internet access I will have while I'm there, so bear with me with blog posts over the weekend!
Don't stress the could haves. If it should have, it would have.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment