Saturday, 21 May 2016

A quick catch up

I don't particularly enjoy blogging from home because 1) our internet is awful, and 2) I have to use my tablet as our home computer is even slower than the WiFi. But I also don't like to miss a day, so I'm going to provide a quick overview of my day.

Last night I went out with my sister in a local town and didn't end up getting home until around 3am (oops), and then I had to be up at 6.15am this morning to drive to Liverpool for a revision day (yes, on a Saturday - medicine is hard). I then drove the 2 hours home again this afternoon, so you can imagine I am ridiculously tired. Blasting out the new Beyonce album was the only thing that kept me awake on the drive home.

I got back and slept on the sofa for a few hours, with Bruce as my napping partner. He slept on top of me for about an hour. (Bruce is my dog if you didn't know, just realised how weird that must have sounded, like some Australian bloke called Bruce fell asleep on me...)

Anyway! Then my dad cooked us a three course meal of stuffed vegetables to start, fish for our main, and scones for pudding, and we sat down in front of Britain's Got Talent to watch the final auditions.

I hope you had a lovely Saturday!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment