Wednesday, 11 May 2016

All Bar One


Tonight I have travelled all the way to Birmingham because I am off on holiday for the weekend tomorrow!!!

I am going to Spain with my best friend for a few days to relax and soak up the sun before the hard work starts for exams. I really feel like I need it, as medicine has been really hard recently and I need a break for a few days.

Tonight we are staying at a hotel before an early flight in the morning, so we stopped at All Bar One at the airport for tea tonight. The nachos were amazing - the crisps were homemade and the guacamole was delicious. I also had a veggie burger with brie and onion chutney which was really good too, and moist like a burger should be.

I am very excited for tomorrow morning! I'm still going to try and blog every day, so check back for updates on my holiday :)

Hannah x

1 comment:

  1. Hi....We're all with Friends until Friends dies. If one of us goes, we all go. One of us wouldn't leave. It wouldn't be the show it is without each of us.Read more-Female Midlife Crisis Cure

    ReplyDelete