Monday, 2 May 2016

Bank holiday weekend in Wales


This evening I got home from Wales, and don't currently have a laptop with me, so I'm going to do a quick post with photos from Wales taken from my phone.


I had such a lovely long weekend with my family. We were staying in a cottage near Bangor that had beautiful views over Snowdon.


Yesterday we went to Beddgelert to look around the shops, where I made friends with a really fluffy cat (who then tried to bite me so our friendship abruptly ended there).


Today we drove over to Anglesey and stopped off at Beaumaris, a beautiful and colourful town by the sea. We had a wander around the little shops and took lots of photos of the colourful houses that reminded me of Balamory.


We then stopped off further around the coast for lunch and a slice of cake, before driving back home to Shropshire.



I hope you all had a lovely Monday!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment