Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Chill out with Baylis & Harding


I know I always talk about candles being relaxing on my blog, but they really are! I have received items from Baylis & Harding in the past, so was very excited when I was asked to sample some of their spring candle collection.

I chose Baylis & Harding Mediterranean Sea Candle* (RRP £8) and Baylis & Harding Fuzzy Duck Black Pepper & Sage Candle* (RRP £10). I love fresh scents, so the Mediterranean one was an obvious choice, and I have been looking for something a little different to what I would usually go for - and the Fuzzy Duck packaging swayed it for me.


The Mediterranean candle smells just like you would expect it to - very fresh and subtle. Baylis & Harding have produced three 'around the world' scents, including the Mediterranean Sea, and I would love to try the Caribbean Sands version, which has a fragrance of pink sands and coconut leaves.


Fuzzy Duck is unlike anything I have ever tried before. The Fuzzy Duck is an English country pub and B&B in Warwickshire, and this particular collection is supposed to capture the essence of that pampering experience. Initially I loved the packaging - this candle is different to other Baylis & Harding products, in that the glass is brown and it has a black label, with gold writing.  It looks quite vintage, which I really like.

The scent is fairly masculine but also quite fresh, which I have been really enjoying for a change. It probably has the stronger scent of the two candles and is lovely if you want something completely different.


I have noticed that Baylis & Harding candles don't have the strongest scent when lit out of all of the candles I own, but if you want something subtle then these are for you. I occasionally get a whiff of them when I walk into the room, which is really pleasant. Plus they look really nice as decorations, and make great presents!


I really think that having a candle on during the day is so underestimated - I find it so relaxing, especially if I am studying in my bedroom. I own so many candles now but quickly get through them as I light them so much. Definitely an essential when you want some time to chill out! I think they help me get off to sleep easier too.


Don't wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.



1 comment:

  1. telasmosquiteira-sp.com.br

    telas mosquiteira
    telas mosquiteiro

    As telas mosquiteira sp , telas mosquiteiro sp garantem ar puro por toda casa livrando-a completamente dos mosquitos e insetos indesejáveis. As telas mosquiteira garantem um sono tranquilo a toda família, livrando e protegendo-nas dos mais diversos insetos. Muitos destes insetos são transmissores de doenças e a tela mosquiteira é indispensável no combate a mosquitos transmissores de doenças.

    A dengue, por exemplo, já matou centenas de pessoas só na capital de São Paulo e um pequeno investimento em nossas telas mosquiteiras podem salvar vidas. As telas mosquiteiras também impedem a entrada de insetos peçonhentos como as aranhas e os escorpiões, estes insetos também oferecem risco, pois seu veneno em poucos minutos podem levar uma criança a morte.
    telas mosquiteira jundiai
    telas mosquiteiro jundiai
    telas mosquiteira aplhaville
    telas mosquiteiro alphaville
    telas mosquiteira granja viana
    telas mosquiteiro granja vinana
    telas mosquiteira cotia
    telas mosquiteiro cotia
    telas mosquiteira tambore
    telas mosquiteiro tambore

    A chegada da temporada Primavera/Verão traz consigo a elevação da temperatura e a maior ocorrência de chuvas. Mas não é só isso. As estações mais quentes do ano causam muita dor de cabeça e muitos zumbidos indesejáveis em função das pragas urbanas – pernilongos, baratas, cupins e outros insetos -, que afetam todas as regiões brasileiras.

    Nossa missão é oferecer telas mosquiteiras de qualidade a um preço acessível, fazendo com que as telas mosquiteiras sejam uma opção viável para muitas pessoas.

    telas mosquiteira industrial
    telas mosquiteiro industrial
    telas mosquiteira industria
    telas mosquiteiro industria
    telas mosquiteira restaurante
    telas mosquiteiro restaurante
    telas mosquiteira empresa
    telas mosquiteiro empresa

    ReplyDelete