Sunday, 22 May 2016

Feeling French


Stripe Bardot Top - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Neckerchief - Boohoo
Sandals - Primark

This is actually the outfit I wore yesterday, and at least three people commented and said how French I looked. Must be the stripes and the neckerchief!


These mom jeans are the comfiest things to wear ever, and I love how the neckerchief adds a little je ne sais quoi to a fairly basic outfit. My lipstick is a new MAC one that I bought at Duty Free last week, and is a dark brown colour - called Antique Velvet.


Today has just been spent revising and sleeping, before getting the train back up to Liverpool. I only have two weeks left at hospital placement before exams; this year has gone so quickly!

I am feeling very content with life at the moment - I have some amazing people around me and a lot of things to look forward to over the summer and beyond. And Liverpool now feels like my second home - I am very lucky to be living in such a wonderful city.
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment