Saturday, 7 May 2016

Garden party BBQ


Tonight my housemates and I organised a little garden party, where we had a barbecue and caught up with some friends.


We lit some candles around our garden and put some fairy lights and lanterns up, so that it looked really pretty.


We also made some potato salad and sweet potato wedges, which were really nice - they went really well with the sausages and burgers on the barbecue!


I also had my first Pimms of the year, which was lovely. We were really lucky with the weather as the rain held off until much later this evening.

The only down point of the evening was when I sat on my plate of potato salad... Only I could manage to do that! But apart from that it was really fun to reminisce over old 90's TV shows and catch up with one another.

I hope you have had a great Saturday!
The best thing you can ever do is believe in yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment