Tuesday, 24 May 2016

HOST


HOST, 31 Hope Street, Liverpool, L1 9HX

Today was my last teaching day in university this year, so our teacher decided to take my group out for a meal at HOST for lunch. HOST is situated on the lovely Hope Street (hence the name), and is a Pan-Asian cuisine restaurant, that is bright and modern inside with wooden benches and big square tables.

HOST has a lunchtime menu called 'Chop Chop!', which has 5 different menu options for just £7. I had the Char Kway Teow, which is a Malaysian noodle dish, and added prawns to it for an extra £2. It was delicious and just filling enough for a lunchtime meal, especially as it was fairly cheap. 

Chinese or Malaysian is not my favourite type of food, but I always enjoy it when I do eat it. And HOST is probably one of the best places in Liverpool to sample some good Asian food - alongside Four Seasons that I visited the other week.
Train your mind to see the good in everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment