Thursday, 12 May 2016

I'm in Spain!


 Here are my awkward posey airport outfits from this morning, at about 5am before we caught our flight. Really, it's only acceptable to wake up at 4am if you're going on holiday.

I like to be comfy on flights so I wore some Puma leggings and a Topshop sweater, paired with my sliders (I like taking my shoes off on the plane... Sorry people sitting next to me!).


We arrived in Spain at around 10am and picked up our hire car, before heading to Santiago de la Ribera for a breakfast of tostadas (ciabatta bread with tomato and cheese on top).

The rest of the day has been spent around the (rather chilly) pool chatting, and I'm currently in a cafe before we go for a curry for tea. All in all a lovely first day!


Tonight I am wearing a Motel sunflower dress (an old favourite, if you look back at my holiday posts in the past) with a vintage denim jacket and Primark sandals.

Bring on my curry, I'm starving!

Hannah x

1 comment:

  1. I love your sunflower dress! It's gorgeous!

    http://fleurdelailis.blogspot.co.uk

    Laila xo

    ReplyDelete