Tuesday, 3 May 2016

#NWmeet 2.0


Top - Boohoo
Skirt - Motel Rocks
Shoes - New Look (Old)

On Saturday I went along to #NWmeet 2.0, which was organised by Katy and held in Ameriesko on Bold Street in Liverpool. A group of about 30 bloggers met up, and chatted for ages about our lives and all things blogging.


It was lovely to catch up with loads of the blogging girls again, as I hadn't seen most of them since #NWmeet last September. Katy also organised a raffle in aid of Mind with loads of amazing prizes, and Ameriesko's milkshakes were incredible.


Kirsty kindly took all of these outfit photos for me in front of my favourite background so far. It was a fairly sunny day so I wore a Bohoo denim bardot top with a heart print skirt from Motel. Both of these will be perfect for the summer ahead!

I would like to say a huge thank you to Katy for organising #NWmeet for us - I had such a lovely time and our goodie bags were amazing (I will be doing a post on mine soon, so watch out for that). I'm hoping to see some of the girls again soon!
Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself.



1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you again at such an amazing event!! We need to catch up over coffee more!! :)

    Danielle xx
    | Student to Staff Nurse |

    ReplyDelete