Sunday, 8 May 2016

One thing that will instantly make you feel better about your life #2


The reviews for fart machines on Amazon

You're gonna have to trust me on this - I did not go out looking for these reviews, I think I saw an article on them, but they make me almost cry with laughter every time I read them!

So if you bought a fart machine from Amazon, how good would you expect it to be? I know I wouldn't expect that much for my money. But it seems that a lot of these angry customers did...

EAT SOME FIGS AND PRUNES AND ALLOW NATURE TO MAKE THE SOUNDS NATURALLY!

"I'm kinda into my fart machines and this one really really let me down"...

...SEVERAL HOURS?!!!

Several hours???!!!

I'm quite worried that this person has such a wide vocabulary for describing farts...

Lots of passion in this one.

This guy is very passionate about his fart toy...

Mmm...gurgly farts.

I hope some of these made you laugh, I know I had a right old giggle at them!



No comments:

Post a Comment