Sunday, 29 May 2016

The countryside is my happy place


It has been such a beautiful day today, so my parents and I decided to go on a walk with the dogs this morning.


I love being in the countryside - it always makes me feel so relaxed and happy. I'm very lucky to live somewhere so peaceful, where you can just step out of the door and go for a walk through a field or forest.


Our dogs love going in the water, so we spent a while throwing sticks to them (before Buster shook water all over me...).


I also always think that the countryside is the perfect place to take my camera out and get some good shots of nature.


The rest of the day has been spent revising and shopping. I bought quite a few things for when I go away over the summer, so I'm sure they will be featured on here soon!


Enjoy the bank holiday :)
If you haven't found it yet, keep looking.
                 - Steve Jobs



1 comment:

  1. I really wish I lived in the countryside! It's definitely my happy place. Luckily we do have some local woods where I can take my dog for my fix of fresh air and open skies :)
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete