Friday, 24 June 2016

BRB


This photo kind of sums up last night: being on a boat with a beautiful sunset on the River Mersey. I had such an amazing time catching up with friends and dancing the night away, and I'm so proud of all of us fourth years for making it this far. We all deserved to party last night!

I am currently at home, manically packing as I fly to Fiji for my medical elective tomorrow (I'm slightly worried that my huge rucksack is going to be over 20kg!). I can't believe how fast it has come around, and I'm very excited, yet also nervous to be away from home for so long (I'm away for 7 and a half weeks in total).

As I said previously, I'm going to blog as much as possible, whenever I have WiFi, but for now you'll have to be patient with me as I don't actually land in Fiji until Monday morning. Our travelling time is over 30 hours, as we have a stop over in Hong Kong before flying to Nadi airport in Fiji.

So be right back with some exciting blog posts!!!

Hannah x

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good journey, Fiji looks incredible from my friends' elective photos so I hope you also have a lovely time there and I look forward to reading about it :)
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have an amazing time Hannah and I looke forward to reading all about it!

    Charlotte | www.discoveringcharlotte.co.uk

    ReplyDelete