Sunday, 26 June 2016

Day 1: Manchester > Hong Kong




I am currently writing this from Hong Kong airport (which is incredible by the way - there are over 500 gates here!). I got up at 6.30am yesterday morning to travel to Manchester airport, and then our flight left for Hong Kong at midday.

We had a 13 hour flight and finally arrived here at 7am this morning Hong Kong time. I hardly slept on the plane as I couldn't get comfortable, but I did watch 3 good movies!

We have a 10 hour wait in Hong Kong before we get our plane to Nadi in Fiji, so are sat around playing cards and chatting. I'm very tempted to have a nap on the floor - I'm not great with minimal sleep!

Hannah x

1 comment:

  1. Glad the first step of the journey went well! I love a good game of cards in the airport :D
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete