Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Losing the will

The last two days have been spent revising for hours on end, and I am so sick of it. I think this time is the hardest bit of being a medical student for me - the tediousness of studying and the dragging of time until my exams eventually come around. I find it difficult to keep going and always end up with a headache at the end of the day.

My written exams finally start on Friday so I only really have one more day of full-on revision, but the thought of having to get up tomorrow morning to look at my notes once more makes me want to vomit. I even had a little cry today.

Life is just so booooring right now! I actually can't wait until next Thursday when they're all done and I can sleep and watch Netflix all day without feeling guilty. And have an alcoholic drink. Lots of alcoholic drinks will be needed after these exams.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment