Monday, 13 June 2016

Me Before You


Floral Pinafore Playsuit - New Look
White Ribbed Top - Primark
Trainers - H&M
Bag - Primark

This evening my sister and I decided that we would go to Southwater in Telford, the area by the shopping centre that has restaurants and the lake. It's really nice since it's been done up, so we decided to have an evening eating a meal out and going to the cinema so that I could have a good break from revision.


We went to the Harvester for tea and had a standard pub meal of burger and chips. My veggie burger had veggie chilli and a huge pepper on it, which was really nice. The good thing about the Harvester is that they have a salad bar that you can help yourself to as much as you want to. The only thing with this is that I usually end up filling myself up with lettuce leaves and potato salad before my main even arrives...


Afterwards we went to watch Me Before You at Cineworld, and oh my it is such a good film. Really sad but equally as touching - it made me re-evaluate my life and what was important when I came out of it. I read the book by Jojo Moyes a couple of years ago and loved it, so was really excited when I heard that the film adaptation was being made. A definite must-watch.


I love spending time with my sister; we usually spend a lot of days together during the summer, so it will be weird not doing that this year as I am away for 7 and a half weeks. We get on so well and just end up giggling for most of the time (mostly because I start doing a funny dance or something) - I love her to pieces! Family time is very special for me.

Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment