Monday, 6 June 2016

Nachos and pizza


This evening my best friend Roxy came over for a few hours to catch up, as I haven't seen her properly since we went to Spain together. We feasted on nachos and pizza (one of the best combinations you can get), whilst listening to old 90's TV theme tunes (remember Mona the Vampire and My Parents Are Aliens?!).

We also went for a long evening walk. You can't beat living in the countryside on beautiful days like today - I'm so lucky that I can just step out of my back door and go for a walk in fields or woods. That was my second walk with the dogs today, and I love it. It doesn't feel like any effort at all; in fact it's really relaxing (except when Bruce tries to escape into someone else's house...).

I hope you all got to enjoy at least some of the sunshine! Sunny weather really helps my mood lift, I think it's really important for mental health :)
Just do what works for you, because there will always be someone who thinks differently.
                      - Michelle Obama



1 comment:

  1. I now have the mona the vampire theme in my head ...

    ReplyDelete