Saturday, 4 June 2016

Orange bardot top


Bardot Top - New Look
Jeans - Topshop (Similar)
Leopard Heels - New Look (Similar)
Bolo Necklace - New Look

I wore this outfit to a house party recently, and really loved it. I love the colour and fit of the top - it will be perfect for the coming summer months, especially when I go away on holiday. I also love the western feel to the necklace and pointy shoes.



I went to the pub with some friends last night, so today has just been spent sleeping and doing some revision. I then sat outside with my parents for ages this evening and had a barbecue as the weather has been so warm.


I feel really happy and content with life right now, which is an incredible feeling after years of depression and unhappiness. My circumstances haven't particularly changed; I just think I have learnt to accept them and take each day as it comes. It also helps that I have a great group of people around me.
Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
                           - Mother Teresa



1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit!! Orange is one of my favourite colours to wear. Also the shoes look really cool - they're a pair I'd probably overlook in a shop, but they pull this together so perfectly :) Glad to hear that you're feeling so well at the moment, hopefully this continues.
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete