Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Thank you for your support and feedback

So after yesterday's post (which I think shocked a few people when they read the title, including my mum - sorry Mum!) I am really glad that I decided that I would continue to blog. So many people commented that they would really miss my daily posts if I stopped, and for that I am so grateful as I try my best to put interesting content onto my little corner of the internet, and also really enjoy writing it. Blogging is very therapeutic - more people should try it really! I guess I just wanted to say thank you once again, and thank you for being so supportive with regards to my mental health.

Today has been spent revising with my housemates, as we have our second to last exam tomorrow! It is a practical one with real patients, so we will be examining them or taking medical histories, and telling the examiners our diagnoses and management plans. I think it will be nice to interact with people again and show off what we've learnt over the last 4 years, but I am very excited for Thursday night to roll around!

I am currently sat in bed with a candle on and my relaxing playlist on Spotify, reading a book. I'm definitely going to get an early night as my exam starts at 8.30am tomorrow (I mean, what even is that time??!).
The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could.



1 comment:

  1. Hannah I have just got back from holiday and I am catching up on everyones posts from the last 7 days and I was like NOOOOOOOOOO. I'm glad its not the end. Your blog was one of those I started reading when I started mine and although I am nowhere near feeling recovered I hope to be someday x

    ReplyDelete