Thursday, 16 June 2016

The perks of being vegetarian

Tonight, after getting back to Liverpool, my housemates and I decided to go to Toby Carvery to carb load before our exam tomorrow. Being vegetarian I ordered the brie and broccoli parcel instead of meat, and expected to have a small pie on a plate that I could add vegetables to.

But just LOOK AT IT.


The chef gave me two plates so, naturally, I loaded them up as much as possible (with alllll the potato). I wasnt even embarrassed walking back to the table with my two plates (if anyone said anything I was planning on staying I had a 12 year old child to feed...)

I did finish everything but I was so stuffed afterwards. I could then have got away with saying I was pregnant and eating for two as I had such a huge food baby.

And then we decided to have a sundae as we had a voucher to get one free...


...because I needed more food.

So since then I have been lying in bed trying not to move or laugh as it hurts my tummy too much. Talk about fat for finals!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment