Wednesday, 8 June 2016

The start of fourth year exams

Just a quick post today as I'm going to go to sleep early - my fourth year exams start tomorrow!

This year we do our finals, so these exams will be the last ever medical school exams I sit. Tomorrow and Friday I have my clinical skills exam, which encompasses all of the practical skills we have learnt over the last 4 years, including taking blood, injections, examinations and histories.

I'm so glad that my exams are finally starting, and I can't wait until 2 weeks tomorrow when they will be over and done with. This week seems to have been a long time coming.
Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.
              - Ralph Waldo Emmerson



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your exams! I hope they all go well and your hard work pays off.

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete