Friday, 22 July 2016

Brisbane

Today we caught the bus from Byron Bay to Brisbane. I was actually really sad to leave Byron and its relaxed way of life - plus all the amazing food places they have (if you ever go try out the 23 hour bakery!). There is a festival in Byron this weekend called Splendour so the town was really busy and had an excited vibe over the last few days - and it was great seeing all the Aussie girls' festival outfits. I am really enjoying the Australian street style here.

We arrived in Brisbane about 2.30pm and then spent the afternoon wandering around the shops. Brisbane is nice but is a typical city, so I am already looking forward to moving onto Noosa on Sunday. I'm definitely not a city girl.

Tomorrow we are going to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary which is just outside Brisbane, and I am extremely excited to cuddle a koala!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment