Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Hello, my name's Hannah and I'm a fifth year medical student


I PASSED MY FINAL EXAMS!!!!


I found out last night and was so pleased - we all passed so celebrated until about 3am on the beach. I can't believe that I only have a year left at medical school, and then I will be a doctor! We don't really have exams in 5th year so these are our last university medical exams.


We are currently on an island called Beachcomber, which is situated about 45 minutes off Nadi by boat. It is known as the 'party island of Fiji' and is really fun - with turquoise sea and pale sand. There are lots of activities to do here, such as parasailing and jet skiing, but today has been spent sunbathing, swimming and playing volleyball.

I'm so happy!

Hannah x

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations again, that's so well deserved! :) And you seem to be in exactly the right place to celebrate! P.S. I'm really jealous that you don't do exams in fifth year haha
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You must feel amazing right now, I hope you continue to celebrate on those gorgeous beaches...

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog XX

    ReplyDelete