Saturday, 23 July 2016

I cuddled a koala today


I CUDDLED A KOALA TODAY!! AND A KANGAROO!

And I got to see a sleepy wombat and a Tasmanian devil. Today we went to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary which is just outside Brisbane, and as an animal lover, I think it has been one of my favourite days yet.


There were Australian animals everywhere, including a platypus, wallabies, kangaroos, crocodiles, turtles, Tasmanian devils, and parrots. And lots and lots of koalas - I must have seen about 50! We became a bit blasé about them after a while; "oh look there's another koala..."



I also got to cuddle one, which was the cutest thing ever - they are so soft! I have some photos that I will upload when I can.


Most of the koalas were asleep and they sleep in the most hilarious positions, precariously hanging off branches and stretching their limbs into strange contortions.


I just can't get over how adorable their faces are!

Anyway, I'm going out to watch the new Tarzan at the cinema tonight, so I better go. Someone near me has just taken their trainers off and they have obviously done a LOT of walking today because their feet stink so bad, so I also desperately want to move because of that...

Off to Noosa tomorrow!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment