Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Last day on Taveuni



Today has been lovely as it has been spent relaxing around the pool and on the hammock. It's the first day I've had where I could get up at whatever time I wanted and relax all day, so I have really enjoyed it.

This is my last day on Taveuni, and then I will be flying to the main island of Fiji, called Viti Levu. I have loved being on Taveuni - it is a really green island with some very friendly locals, but I'm looking forward to seeing even more of Fiji. The staff at Maravu resort, where I'm staying, have been so helpful - they all know my name which makes me feel really welcome.

I'm excited for what's to come next, but can't believe I've been in Fiji for nearly a week and a half! I've gotten very used to 'Fiji time' and everyone being so laid-back in the short time I've been here :)

Hannah x

1 comment:

  1. Going to Fiji is pretty darn high on my travel bucket list (I would even go so far as to say in my top 5), so I've got SO much travel envy right now! I hope you have a wonderful time on the main island and come back with some stunning pictures to make us all even more envious with!

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete