Wednesday, 17 August 2016

I'm home!


Mesh Top - Asos (Similar)
Nike Sports Bra - Asos
Skirt - Tree of Life (Australia)
Sandals - Matalan (Old)
Bag - Balinese Market

I'm homeeeee! After a 19 hour journey yesterday I arrived at London Heathrow to be greeted by my family, and it was so good to see them again. And I have to say, it feels good to be back on familiar British soil too.


I haven't done a fashion post in a long time, so I thought I'd show you what I wore to go out for a meal with my best friend tonight. I bought this skirt in Byron Bay in Australia, and it's actually made out of recycled saris, which I thought was really cool. It's a wrap around skirt so is really flattering - I paired it with this mesh top and my Nike sports bra, and accessorised with some gold jewellery to show off my tan.


It's so nice to be home and catch up with everyone again - it made me realise how lucky I was to travel to three different countries in just over 7 weeks. Today has mainly been spent sleeping, as I have been feeling rather tired, and my dogs slept on my bed with me for most of the day too.


I'm actually off to Italy with my family at the weekend; I feel like I'm constantly travelling this summer! Italy will be much more laid-back so I am looking forward to some great food and chilling around the pool for a week or so.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment