Monday, 29 August 2016

Positano



Today we were finally able to visit beautiful Positano! We left at around 9am to ensure that we would get a parking space, and the earlyish morning was definitely worth it.







Positano is a hillside town on the Amalfi Coast, and is well-known for its colourful buildings and gorgeous views of the ocean. We wandered around the small windy streets, occasionally looking in a shop (mainly for the AC...), and slowly made our way down to the pebbled beach.

I think Positano is one of my favourite towns that I've ever visited in Italy. It is absolutely beautiful, and every corner you turn there is something else to take a photo of. The only downside is the walk back up the hill - me and my sister nearly fainted with heat exhaustion as there are so many steps. But beautiful steps all the same!

I think I'll just let the photos I've uploaded to the post do the talking, instead of me rambling on.

Just please visit there if you get a chance.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment