Sunday, 11 September 2016

Slip dress

Primark Floral Slip Dress

Dress - Primark
T-Shirt - Primark
Belt - Primark
Trainers - H&M (Similar)
Bag - Balinese Market

These photos were taken on my dad's iPad because I turned on my camera and of course the battery had run out. And I had an hour left at home before I had to get the train back up to Liverpool. Typical Hannah. (Oh, and then it took me ages to email them to myself; don't get me started on our WiFi... I ended up iMessaging them to my sister, so that she could WhatsApp them to me. All in the name of blogging).

I love slip dresses with T-shirts underneath at the moment - this on is from Primark, and isn't the best quality as it doesn't have a lining underneath, but it was only £5 so I can't really complain!


Today has been spent catching up on sleep and then meeting my best friend, Roxy, for a Costa and a chat. Roxy is such a huge support for me, and always makes me feel so good about myself after our meet-ups. Plus all we do when we're together is laugh. I'm very lucky to have such an amazing best friend in my life!


Then I caught the train back up to Liverpool and have spent the evening looking through my photos of Australia and Fiji. It's really made me want to go back - I can't believe some of the incredible places we visited were actually real.


I'm feeling really good about life right now and, as cheesy as it sounds, am excited for what the future brings. My 5th year at uni is a very exciting one, and I have so much to look forward to.

I hope you have a great Monday - keep smiling and let's have a good week :)
Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.
#projectsmile



1 comment:

  1. Really pretty outfit! Sophie x

    sophiehmstewart.com

    ReplyDelete