Thursday, 29 September 2016

Throwback to the Beckbury Show


I finally got my laptop back! I've only gone without it for 4 days but it feels like so much longer, as I haven't been able to do my blog and have struggled to access cases that I need to write for university. We definitely rely on technology a lot, don't we?

Anyway, I thought I would share some photos of the Beckbury Show that I went to over the weekend - how amazing do these cakes look? I didn't actually buy any and am really regretting that now...


This is Poppet, the miniature daschund. She was SO gorgeous! I definitely need a sausage dog in my life when I can afford one. They are so sweet and good-natured. Poppet just sat there while I took loads of photos of her.


Today has just been spent in hospital as usual, and then I met my mum in Chester for a drink and to pick up my laptop and Kindle. I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow as I can't wait to get some proper sleep over the weekend!
I'm stronger because I had to be, I'm smarter because of my mistakes, happier because of the sadness I've known, and now wiser because I learned.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment