Sunday, 16 October 2016

Metallic midi skirt

Silver metallic midi skirt
Silver metallic pleated midi skirt

Silver Metallic Skirt - New Look
Black Denim Jacket - Topshop
80's T-Shirt - Primark
Badges - Bought in Australia
Socks - Asos
Trainers - H&M (Similar)

I have had a really chilled weekend this week. I went out on Friday and have really just slept and tidied since then. I met my friend Roxy for a hot chocolate this morning so this was the outfit I wore - I'm loving midi skirts at the moment, and anything metallic. I decided to dress my skirt down with a simple t-shirt and trainers, and add little details like a choker and cute badges.


My car failed its MOT yesterday so I've got to stay at home for it to be fixed tomorrow - a bit annoying, but I guess it means that I can have a lie-in and another night at home!

Silver metallic pleated midi skirt

I've been spending a lot of time asleep on the sofa, and Bruce has been keeping me company - literally sleeping on top of me most of the time. He's cute, but he really needs to learn about personal space!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend - and have a good Monday tomorrow!
Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment