Monday, 21 November 2016

6 things that have made me happy today #12


1) House meal
I live with 4 other girls, and we try and eat together as much as possible. This week my housemate Eva cooked for us - she made chicken kebabs and a Lithuanian pudding made up of chocolate and biscuits. It was delicious, and was lovely to sit down and catch up with each other.

2) Being cosy
This evening I snuggled in bed with a candle on and the rain outside, reading Christmas Under the Stars by Karen Swan. I felt so cosy and the book is one of the best I've read in a while - I was up until 4am the other night reading it as I couldn't put it down!

3) Food shopping
For some reason, I especially enjoyed doing my weekly food shop today. I think it's because all of the festive food is in the shops at the moment, and it's really making me excited for Christmas. I bought some Quorn scotch eggs for lunch, which are highly recommended.

4) I'm A Celebrity
I am loving I'm A Celeb this year - I especially love Scarlett, Joel and Larry. I think all of them have really clicked and that makes viewing so much better. Plus the trials are hilarious with the likes of Adam, who is ridiculously scared of spiders.

5) Secret Santa
My housemates and I all do Secret Santa for each other every year, and this evening we picked names out of a bowl for who to buy a present for. It brought it to home how close Christmas actually is - I better start my Christmas shopping!

6) NYX cosmetics
I am loving NYX cosmetics at the moment, especially after the #VeryDresses event last week. I bought a few things in Boots in Birmingham over the weekend, but have been looking at more this evening. I really want some of their glitter pigments, as they will be gorgeous for the festive season.
Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment