Saturday, 12 November 2016

Christmas with Baylis & Harding


I've mentioned the 'C' word a few times on my blog already, but... I'M SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Yes, it's November. But Christmas is everywhere right now, from the shops to the weather, and I can't help but be excited.

So when a huge box from Baylis & Harding arrived at my door, it was extremely exciting indeed - especially as when I opened it there were loads of those foam things that look like snow to protect the things inside.

Baylis & Harding had sent me three of their Beauticology Christmas gift sets to try, and I have to say that I am very impressed.

Baylis & Harding Beauticology Soldier Mini Stack Set


Baylis & Harding's Beauticology range is based on toy soldiers this year, and can be bought in shops such as Asda, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Debenhams, as well as online at Amazon.

The first gift set that I tried was their mini stack set. This basically has two separate boxes (that can be kept after being opened), stacked on top of each other to look like a house. Inside are 6 different products: toasted marshmallow body lotion; vanilla frosting body butter; white chocolate shower creme; strawberry candy cane body wash; bath crystals; and a bath scrunchie. The scent of the toasted marshmallow body lotion is incredible, and I think I'm going to use it more as a hand cream. The vanilla frosting body creme was a bit sweet for me, but my Mum loves it. And I love that I can use Christmassy body washes in the shower from now until Christmas!

Also the bath crystals are a 90's throwback and I'm a little ashamed to admit that I'm quite excited to try them out...

The best thing is that this gift set is only £6!

Baylis & Harding Beauticology Soldier Mini Stack Set Christmas 2016
Baylis & Harding Beauticology Soldier Foot Set


This gift set is only £4 and includes a pair of really soft bed socks that remind me of candy canes, and a toasted marshmallow body lotion that could be used on dry feet. I'm going to give this to my sister as she wears bed socks every night when she's sleeping.

Baylis & Harding Beauticology Soldier Foot Set Christmas 2016
Baylis & Harding Beauticology Soldier Hot Water Bottle Set


The last gift set was the one that I was most excited about - it contains the most adorable knitted hot water bottle cover. The only downside is that it doesn't actually have a hot water bottle included, just the cover, but I guess you can get a really cheap one from Home Bargains or somewhere like that. This will definitely be going on my bed to make it look festive!

This gift set also contained the vanilla frosting body butter and strawberry candy cane body wash. It is £10 and would make the perfect gift for someone that gets cold at night.

Baylis & Harding Beauticology Soldier Hot Water Bottle Set Christmas 2016

Baylis & Harding has some really lovely gift sets for all year round, that are not at all pricey. I also really love these soldier Christmas crackers. It is definitely worth checking out the Christmas gift aisle in the supermarkets if you are stuck for a present for someone - they have some really nice things that are usually under £10.

I feel super Christmassy today because I met my friend for a Christmas Costa today (I had a toasted marshmallow hot chocolate - it had sparkly marshmallows on top!), and then we went around some of the shops and looked at the Christmas decorations. And yes, we set all of the dancing Santas/reindeers/snowmen off and laughed at them. We're such cool 23 year olds.
Be who you needed when you were younger.
#projectsmile



1 comment:

  1. Glad to know about your Christmas party. I am arranging a dinner party on Christmas with my family and in search of beautiful venues in the town for the same. Really want to host everything perfectly and impress all.

    ReplyDelete