Saturday, 26 November 2016

Wintry Bridgnorth

Primark Leopard Print Coat

Leopard Print Coat - Primark
Dinosaur T-Shirt - Run & Fly
Leather Skirt - Primark
Boots - Republic (Old)
Choker Necklace - Primark

Today my parents, sister and I decided to visit Bridgnorth, a market town in Shropshire. I have written about Bridgnorth quite a few times on my blog as it is one of my favourite towns to visit when I am home - it has lots of high-street shops to look around such as Boots, Superdrug and Fat Face, but also has lots of little quirky independent shops that are great to find gifts in. My personal favourite is a shop called Tea & Roses. There are also quite a few cafes and restaurants to eat in.

Primark Leopard Print Coat

I have been wearing this Primark coat non-stop since I bought it - I am a lover of leopard print, and I really like how this one is a little bit different to standard leopard print, and almost looks vintage. I bought this dinosaur t-shirt in a vintage shop in Birmingham last weekend - there was also a pinafore with dinosaur print which was very cute! My choker actually has a mood stone on it which takes me back to my childhood (although apparently in these photos I was angry...).


We found these glasses in Tea & Roses; they had loads of lovely Christmas decorations. I could have spent hours looking round.


The high town of Bridgnorth has such a good view, and you can catch the funicular railway to the bottom if you want. Bridgnorth seemed very wintry today due to the cold weather and all of the Christmas lights being turned on - I am feeling soooo festive at the moment!

Bridgnorth Shropshire

Tonight we are going out for a meal to celebrate my sister's birthday. I am planning on eating alllll the food. I love spending time as a family so much.
Somewhere inside all of us is the power to change the world.
             - Roald Dahl
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment