Monday, 19 December 2016

6 things that have made me happy today #13


1) Exchanging presents with my best friend
Today my best friend Roxy and I met up for a drink to exchange Christmas presents. I got some really lovely things from her and had such a nice time catching up, as always.

2) Costa black forest hot chocolate
Following on from above, we met up at Costa and I had their black forest hot chocolate. I have this every year around Christmas time and it tastes so good. Especially when you order a large and get it in one of their huge mugs.

3) Lasagne
My mum made us lasagne for tea tonight, which is one of my favourite foods. Plus you definitely cannot beat homemade lasagne, especially when it is made by my mum.

4) Watching a film with my family
After our lasagne, my family and I sat down and watched Die Hard. And I fell asleep about 15 minutes in... But the best part was just spending an evening with my parents and sisters with the Christmas tree twinkling in the background.

5) Gossip Girl
As I mentioned yesterday, I have really got into Gossip Girl again recently. I finished the first series today and am going to start the second tonight. It's no less dramatic the second time around!

6) My dogs
I am loving being home, and a big part of that is because I get to spend lots of time with my dogs. They are so cute and won't leave me alone - and I love them for it. Brucey is constantly bringing me his football to play tug of war with.
Confidence is not "They will like me". Confidence is "I'll be fine if they don't".
#projectsmile



1 comment:

  1. Gossip Girl is one of my faves too, I might have to re-watch again for the third/fourth time!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete