Tuesday, 27 December 2016

My Christmas Day outfit


Leopard Print Coat - Primark
Silver Metallic Pleated Midi Skirt - New Look (Similar)
Sausage Dog Jumper - George at Asda
Stan Smith Trainers - Adidas
Fishnet Socks - Missguided

I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas full of food and wine!

I thought I'd share with you the outfit that I wore on Christmas Day. We didn't go that far, so I didn't want to be too dressed up, but I always like my Christmas outfit to be a bit special, so I chose to wear my silver pleated skirt. You may not be able to tell, but my jumper has little sausage dogs with Christmas jumpers on it, which I just couldn't resist. And I chose to pair it all with my new Adidas trainers and leopard print coat. The perfect mixture of dressed up and dressed down.

My last few days have been spent full of food, board games and pyjamas, and I have loved them. I'm sure the next few days will be very similar too!
It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
                    - Alice in Wonderland
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment