Sunday, 18 December 2016

Pingu

Asos Pingu Sweatshirt

Pingu Sweater - Asos
Leather Skirt - Primark
Sparkly Tights - Primark
Snakeskin Boots - Primark
Glittery Mickey Mouse Bag - Primark

 How cute is this sweater?! When I saw it I knew I had to have it, and my mum actually gave it to me as an early Christmas gift yesterday. I used to love Pingu when I was younger and thought this was so adorable as it features the whole family (plus the random seal). These glittery tights make me feel really festive, and I love my new sparkly Mickey Mouse-shaped bag.


 

Today has been spent at our local pub, having a meal with my family and our family friends. It's a tradition we do every Sunday before Christmas, and I always really enjoy it. I love the lead-up to Christmas so much!

In other news, I have really got back into Gossip Girl again recently and have been watching it back from the start. I forgot how good a series it is. xoxo, you know you love me...
Mistakes are proof that you're trying.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment